If yours is a small to midsize office in Silicon Valley or on the Peninsula, that wants to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 macOS computers, and rely on their Macs, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most clients have a specialized business or practice management application, that they rely on being always available and operational. Clients represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located from San Jose to San Francisco.
Add our Mac experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need greater reliability and security for your computers and network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time with computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to understand the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
- If you manage a company full of PCs and need a dedicated expert Mac support team to help you manage your department of Macs.
- If you have a company that includes several remote users that need expert Mac support and access to a Mac specific help desk when they need it.